WooCommerce is supported by a wide range of payment service providers. In the official WooCommerce store alone you can find 81 payment gateways: https://woocommerce.com/product-category/woocommerce-extensions/payment-gateways/
The exact setup of payment methods may differ depending on the service provider. I recommend you to use as many payment methods as possible as long as the transaction fees are low.
A small selection of possible gateways:
- Stripe: supports a wide range of payment methods (Cards, Wallets, Bank Debits, Bank Credit Transfers, Bank Redirects etc.) It’s easy to set up, but some of the transaction fees are higher than the competition.
- PayPal: High penetration and very popular in many markets. However, comparatively expensive.
- Bank Transfer: Very common and well-known in some markets. Very low transaction costs, but may be more costly in terms of accounting.
- Revolut: Offers credit card payments in the European Union at an unbeatable price.
- Razorpay: Popular in India
- Check Payment: Old school and expensive, but preferred by many donors especially in the United States.
- Sepa Direct Debit: Are widespread in the euro zone. Low transaction costs, but the money can be reclaimed up to 8 weeks after payment.